The Palm Springs Writers Guild
are held the first Saturday of each month from October until June.
Workshops for Writers:
- Monthly meetings feature an informative overview by the PSWG President (or other committee chairpersons). Contest awards, reading of a short story or poem and a special speaker presentation w/ selected topic are features of a meeting. After the speaker presentation, refreshments & networking are commenced.
- We request each member check-in at the meeting.
- Meeting time is 2:00pm - 4:00pm, at the Rancho Mirage Library.
- New Member Orientation is available from 3:30-4:00 pm in the Library Conference Room.
- Meetings average 100- 165 people, so arrive early to get a good seat!
- Guests are always welcomed.
- Membership Renewal is on October 1st.
- There are no meetings in July, August & September.
- Members receive e-blast reminders prior to meeting.
- Become a Member
- Workshops are held on Saturdays at a specific location.
- Workshop date, time & place are available Event Calendar.
- Workshops are interactive and usually last 2.5 - 3 hrs.
- Online Registration and payment are required to confirm seat.
- Seats are limited.
- There are generally five or more workshops scheduled per program season.
- Non-members can attend workshops, but do not receive the discounted rate.
- Cancellation policy requires a 72 hour prior notice for refund less credit card fees.
- Registered Attendees receive e-blast reminders prior to workshop.