Attention 2013-2014 Program Members!
By Author and Editor Mike Foley
Here is a great opportunity to have your manuscript professionally reviewed...for free!
As a benefit of membership, eight lucky members will be able to have up to 30 pages of their manuscript reviewed by well-known writer and editor Mike Foley.
For information about Mike Foley, click here
How to enter the Manuscript Review Lottery:
- Members in current 2013-2014 status who are interested in participating must bring up to two business/personal cards or other identification to the March 1st and/or beginning of April 5th Monthly Meeting.
- Business/personal cards or identification to be dropped into lottery basket at Sign-In table by member.
- Eight business cards will be selected in a lottery drawing at the April 5th Monthly Meeting. Two additional cards will be selected as stand-by winners.
- Winners will be verified and names forwarded to Mike Foley.
- Selected winners will be notified by Manuscript Review Lottery Chairperson Tom McKeown.
- Manuscripts will be reviewed by Mike Foley and returned to authors within 60 days.
Deadline for Electronic Submission of Manuscripts: April 11th, 2014
- Must be a PSWG Member in current 2013-2014 status prior to March 1, 2014.
- Up to 30 pages of a polished manuscript. Sorry, no drafts.
- Electronic submission only!
- Winners will send story to: (email address will be sent to winners)
- Manuscript to be 12-point, double spaced.
Contact person for this event: Tom McKeown, VicePresident.PSWG@gmail.com
Any member who is unsure of his/her current status, can contact: VPMembership.PSWG@GMAIL.COM
or renew online by logging onto the website.
Individuals who would like to participate in this and other programs, but are not current members:
Become a Member