PSWG Monthly Meetings:
Most meetings are scheduled for the first Saturday of each month from October until June. Some meetings may be held on the second Saturday of the month. For confirmed meeting dates, please see our Event Calendar.
- Monthly meetings feature an informative overview by the PSWG President (or other committee chairpersons). Contest awards, reading of a short story or poem and a special speaker presentation w/selected topic are features of a meeting. After the speaker presentation, refreshments & networking are commenced.
- We request each member check-in at the meeting.
- Meeting time is 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, at the Rancho Mirage Library.
- New Member Orientation is available from 3:30-4:00 pm in the Library Conference Room.
- Meetings average 100-165 people, so arrive early to get a good seat!
- Guests are always welcomed.
- Membership Renewal is on October 1st.
- There are no meetings in July, August & September.
- Members receive e-blast reminders prior to meeting.
- Become a Member
PSWG Workshops for Writers:
- Workshop date, time & place are available Event Calendar.
- Workshops are interactive and usually last 2.5 - 3 hrs.
- Online Registration and payment are required to confirm seat.
- Seats are limited.
- There are generally five or more workshops scheduled per program season.
- Non-members can attend workshops, but do not receive the discounted rate.
- Cancellation policy requires a 72-hour prior notice for refund less credit card fees.
- Registered attendees receive e-blast reminders prior to workshop.