Professional Manuscript Review
Here is a great opportunity to have your manuscript
professionally reviewed...for free!
As a benefit of membership, a drawing will be held to give five lucky members the chance to have up to 30 pages of their manuscript reviewed by well-known writer and editor Mike Foley. There is no cost.
How it works: Simply put your business card into the designated basket at the General Meetings at the February 6, March 5 and the beginning of the April 2 Meeting.
The drawing will take place during a specific General Meeting and the five winners will be announced.
Deadline for Electronic Submission of Manuscripts: TBD.Submission Details:
- Must be a PSWG Member in current 2016-2017 status.
- Up to 30 pages of a polished manuscript. Sorry, no rough drafts.
- Electronic submission only!
- Winners will send story to: (Winner will receive notification)
- Manuscript to be Times New Roman, 12-point, double spaced.
- Paragraphs to be indented
- *2016 winners excluded from participating.
Individuals who would like to participate but are not current members: