Announcing our next Online Lab
Creating A+ Content
About Amanda (Mande)
Amanda L. Matthews is a multi-award-winning cover artist, a 25+ year design veteran and branding specialist, and an international bestselling author.
Description of talk:
Creating A+ Content for Authors: A Masterclass
Amazon A+ Content is a feature that allows your book to stand out from the crowd by adding enhanced product descriptions, brand story, high-quality lifestyle images, in-action shots, and more. Step-by-step guide from an award-winning cover artist using Canva.
Unlock the power of standout A+ content in our masterclass designed exclusively for authors! Led by an award-winning cover artist with over 25 years of design expertise, this course will unveil the secrets of branding and design, ensuring your book captures and captivates its audience. Dive deep into the versatile world of Canva and transform your book's presentation from mundane to mesmerizing. Join us and make a lasting impression that will truly captivate and engage your readers!
Six Things You'll Learn:
- The Significance of A+ Content: Understanding the critical role of A+ content in branding and book promotion, helping authors to differentiate their works in a crowded marketplace.
- Understand Amazon’s A+ Modules: An in-depth review of A+ Modules, their displays and specifications, and how to choose the right module for your book’s content.
- Navigating Canva Like a Pro: A hands-on introduction to Canva, enabling authors to harness its powerful tools to create module images to spec and ready for upload, irrespective of their tech-savviness.
- Advanced Design Techniques: Mastery of essential design principles within Amazon’s A+ Module rules, empowering authors to produce aesthetically pleasing and impactful visuals.
- Crafting Cohesive Branding: Extracting your book’s brand, ensuring branding consistency across all elements, which will enable authors to establish a memorable presence for their books or series.
- A Step-by-Step Walkthru: From concept, to design, to upload. Everything you need to know in a simple step-by-step to get your A+ content online.
Location: Zoom Online
To receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation processing fee, attendees must cancel their registration 5 days before the event. No refunds will be given after that time. To cancel your registration, go to palmspringswritersguild.org and click on the blue icon at the top right of any page. Enter user name and password and click "LOG IN". On the next screen click "My event registrations". Select event and cancel registration.
Unable to attend? No problem, all paid registrants will receive a video replay.
You will receive an invitation to the Zoom online meeting after you have registered and payment is complete.
We may take photos and/or videos at any of our events for promotional purposes.
Ready to become a member of the Palm Springs Writers Guild? Please click here.
Event Contact: Ariella Moon