- 10 Online, General Speaker Events the first Saturday of the month featuring industry leaders, experts, and resources. Free for members – Non-members pay $25.
- 10 Online, Interactive Speaker Workshops led by the General Meeting Speaker – See two membership categories for member and non-member price structure for workshops. Speaker workshop fees for members are from $95 - $125, and Non-members pay an additional $75.
- Monthly and annual writing contests judged by professionals to further your writing skills and build your resume - with cash prizes
- Select Workshops and Writing Labs are open to members and to non-members at a higher rate. Members pay $45, and Non-members pay $90.
- Access to Members Only Critique Groups across the Coachella Valley – Opportunity to participate in unique and fun virtual events organized by members to critique writing.
- Access to Members Only Section on Website – with member roster, bylaws, strategic plan, the board of directors meeting minutes.
- Access to Mentoring on the PSWG website by request (fiction or nonfiction) at no cost: we will pair you with a member who can mentor you in an area of your interest.
Regular casual networking events to share and commiserate with fellow local writers when in-person meetings are permitted, as well as other events scheduled for writers to gather and discuss projects in a fun atmosphere. Fees vary.