- 10 Online, General Speaker Events the first Saturday of the month featuring industry leaders, experts, and resources. Free for members – Non-members pay $25.
- 10 Online, In-Person Workshops led by the Speaker – See two membership categories for member and non-member price structure for workshops. Speaker workshop fees for members are from $0 (Premium Membership) to $80 (Standard Membership), and Non-members pay an additional $75.
- Annual writing contests judged by professionals to further your writing skills and build your resume - with cash prizes.
- Monthly writing challenges get written feedback from a professional editor.
- Online Labs are open to members and to non-members at a higher rate. Members pay $55, and Non-members pay $110.
- Access to Members Only Critique Groups across the Coachella Valley – Opportunity to participate in unique and fun virtual events organized by members to critique writing.
- Access to Members Only Section on Website – with member roster, bylaws, strategic plan, the board of directors meeting minutes.
- Access to Mentoring on the PSWG website by request (fiction or nonfiction) at no cost: we will pair you with a member who can mentor you in an area of your interest.
Regular casual networking events to share and commiserate with fellow local writers, as well as other events scheduled for writers to gather and discuss projects in a fun atmosphere. Fees vary.