If volunteering to help PSWG be the best that it can be is an opportunity that interests you, we hope you'll apply for any of the following:
We need volunteers and an empty storage room
1) Cynthia West, Director, Education is asking for volunteers to work with her and Maureen in reaching out to all Coachella Valley high schools.
2) Critique Groups Coordinator: someone to assume responsibility for creation, communication with and tracking of Critique Groups as well as sending information to the Director of Marketing as needed.
3) Anyone wanting an occasional writing gig to assist our Marketing team
4) Individuals personally connected with the business community and local organizations (Chambers of Commerce, Rotary Clubs etc) to work with Director of Development
5) ALSO: we need a safe place inside someone’s home in an empty, extra room to store boxes of Guild Books and all of our auction items -(Oil painting, large serigraph, jewelry etc) can’t use a garage because of heat.
Volunteering will allow you to:
Click here for Board of Directors Job Descriptions.
If you are interested in helping out please contact Marly Bergerud, PSWG President as soon as possible by email: firstname.lastname@example.org