Challenge Registration Opens: March 1, 2023
Submission Deadline: March 21, 2023
Write 500 words about "The Show" and get written feedback from a professional editor!
PLEASE SEE THE RULES AND JUDGING CRITERIA BELOW.
We look forward to reading your entries!
Entry Submission Rules
Be sure to comply with all requirements. As with most professional writing submissions, there is no leeway on the rules. Questions? Please contact: email@example.com.
1. Must be a member of Palm Springs Writers Guild with current, active status.
2. Entries accepted between the opening date and submission deadline posted above.
3. Please enter contest by registering online with a $15 entry fee for each entry; you can enter up to 3 times. Submit multiple entries separately.
4. Each entry is 500 word maximum
5. Must be submitted as a MS Word document
6. One inch margins, double-spaced
7. 12-point Times Roman or Times New Roman
8. Indented paragraphs
9. Title must be included in the document header. You may not use the contest theme as your title
10. Pagination must be included in the document footer.
11. Do not include your name anywhere on the submitted document, only in the body of your e-mail.
12. Please submit your entry as an email attachment and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, no hard copies accepted.
13. The subject line of your email will read the title of your work (not the contest theme name)
14. Blind submission entries are critiqued by a professional editor.
15. Entries will be returned with edits and feedback on your story and presentation.
16. There are no refunds for this event.
Palm Springs Writers Guild44489 Town Center Way, Ste D, 369Palm Desert, CA 92260
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
© 2023 Palm Springs Writers Guild
Website Design & Maintenance by AquaZebra.com